9. IT Architecture Planning & Guidebook (specifically to be implemented as a wiki)
- completed, the content is available for on-going reference and discussion
10. IT Architecture Review Process
- proposed templates and review process have been proposed, but no standing committee or regular review has yet been implemented
11. Source Code Version control
- Subversion has been implemented in production and socialized within the UTS integration team and parts of R&HS. We need to continue to educate and train staff to use Subversion and organize content appropriately into the future.
12. Software Configuration Management
- Subversion has been implemented in production and is in use for managing configurations of new SOA and Java applications. We need to continue to educate and train staff to use Subversion for other appropriate types of configurations.
13. Integration & Application Development, Methodology, Infrastructure & Training
- Completed extensive proof-of-concept initiatives and we are presently implementing the EAI and SOA infrastructure in development. The architecture and integration teams have completed extensive training and UTS, R&HS, and OIT Architecture have implemented several integrations already using these technologies.