Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata
- K. Sivashanmugam, K. Verma, and A. Sheth, Discovery of Web Services in a Federated Registry Environment. [complete this citation]
- METEOR-S Project at the University of Georgia.
- B. Sapkota, D. Roman, and D. Fensel, Distributed Web Service Discovery Architecture. [complete this citation].
- A. Kassem, B. Esfandiari, S. Majumdar, and L. Serghi, A Flexible Hybrid Architecture for Management of Distributed Web Service Registries. Fifth Annual Conference on Communication Networks and Services Research, 2007.
- D. Roman, H. Lausen, and U.Keller, editors. Web Service Modelling Ontoloty (WSMO). WSMO Deliverable, v1.3, 2006.
- caGrid Index Service . (see also: Globus MDS)
- Globus Monitoring and Discovery System.
- W3C Web Services Architecture work group note. Specifically, the web service discovery approaches.
- Chenliang Sun, Yi Lin, Bettina Kemme, Comparison of UDDI Registry Replication Strategies, McGill University.
- Martin Treiber and Schahram Dustdar, Active Web Service Registries, Vienna University of Technology.
- Web Ontology Working Group, OWL Web Ontology Language Overview
- Smart monitors for composed services (abstract only, ACM sub req)
- Anupriya Ankolekar, Carnegie Mellon University David Martin, SRI International Deborah McGuinness, Stanford University Sheila McIlraith, University of Toronto Massimo Paolucci, Carnegie-Mellon University Bijan Parsia, The MIND Laboratory of the University of Maryland at College Park, OWL-S' Relationship to Selected Other Technologies , W3C Member Submission 22 November 2004.
- H. Peter Alesso, Developing the Next Generation Web Services - Semantic Web Services , Excerpted from "Developing Web Services"
- W3C RDF Working Group, RDF - Semantic Web Standards, Resource Description Framework.