Note: technical work group meetings will resume Thursday, June 3, 2010
The technical work group are volunteers from the task force focused on aspects of the technical architecture, design, and proof-of-concept for EdUnify. Anyone on the task force can sign up to participate. The group has weekly web conference on Thursdayss 3-4 pm eastern time. The web conference connection information is:
Use your microphone and speakers (VoIP) - a headset is recommended. Or,
call in using your telephone.
Access Code: 244-546-794
Audio PIN: Shown after joining the meeting
Meeting ID: 244-546-794
Please sign up below to participate. You may also just call in and observe or participate casually. We've had more people on the initial calls than who have signed up below.
Add your name here and we will add you to the use case working group, assign you one or more use cases, and invite you to the use case conference calls:
- Dave Moldoff, AcademyOne
- Arnie Miles, Georgetown University
- Steve Wheat, Emory University
- John DiPirro, California School Information Services
- Jeff Alderson, ConnectEDU
- Richard Moon, SunGard Higher Education
- Thomas Jackson, Emory University
- Dave Marney, Datatel
- Jan Huus, Decision Academic
- Tim Bornholtz, Georgetown University, Meteor
- Tod Jackson, University of Illinois
- All participants should register and annotate a web service in the demo registry at https://demo.edunify.pesc.org.
- Add/review requirements on the Differential Requirements Page.
Thursday, June 17
The group met and started work on the Differential Requirements Page , specifying requirements in the area of security and verification and service registration.