Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata
- What is this?
- Second sample question
- How will EdUnify support FERPA?
- How will EdUnify support efforts to collect data?
- How will EdUnify support efforts to synchronize data?
- How will EdUnify support development of data standards?
Functional Use Questions
- What functions would EdUnify include?
- What is Ontology Services?
- Conceptually, how will we be able to find application services using EdUnify?
- What is a registry?
- What is a lookup service?
Subject Matter and Application Questions
- What are some examples of applications using the Registry and Lookup Services?
- How will we be able to register services?
- Will EdUnify only be used for Student Data?
- Will EdUnify only support Web Services? Or, will other types of data exchange services be supported?
- How will EdUnify support different technology stacks?
Community and Project Questions
- Who will use EdUnify?
- When will EdUnify be ready for use?
- How do I get involved in EdUnify?
- How can I stay informed of the progress?