Application Name: Oxford College of Emory University
Emory Application Owner: Chris Pace (CPACE4)
Emory Application Technical Contact: Chris Pace
Application Support Model: Emory app owner
Application Administration Model:
This is a virtual tour of the campus of Oxford College. This app is for the general public and is a free download.
Download the Oxford College of Emory University app today and get fully immersed in the experience.
Prospective students and families can navigate the campus and learn about our unique locations, programs and culture through self-guided tours. Whether at home or on campus our interactive student guide will accompany you as you explore our offerings through the use of the GPS-enabled campus map, student videos and photos.
Using the app you can:
• Explore each 360° panorama and the entire experience with fully immersive cinematic technology
• Choose your own story path as you progress from scene to scene
• Actively interact with story elements as if you were physically there
• Select and view the experience in Web or VR mode
• App is fully functional with or without a VR headset
Application Marketplace ID/Link:
|ServiceNow Request||Distribution Status & Date||Internal Review Status & Date||ePHI||Target User Base|
This app was published to the marketplaces without complying with Emory IT review and distribution requirements. When this oversight was noticed, the app owners and the MARDT group have started to work through the review process and are working on getting this transferred to Emory's marketplace accounts.
Review Status: ongoing
|Internal Distribution Request Date||Office of Technology Transfer Signoff||Legal Counsel Review||Marketing & Communications Review||Compliance & Regulatory Review||IT Security Review|
Upload collateral as it is collected.
Approval artifacts can be found here: https://emory.box.com/s/71stydsk1q2gt719sifq125z27jsd35h
- Completed IP Disclosure.
- Commercial Evaluation Report.
- Legal Counsel Review.
- Marketing and Communications Review.
- Compliance and Regulatory Review.
- IT Security Review.
- Architecture Review.
- App Store Submission Templates: Apple App Store and Google Play.
- Distribution Review Checklist.