The step-by-step guide below will help you navigate through the ART review process. Please follow the process by completing every step.
Create the ART template:
- Is your change project a Custom / Developed (In-House) Application, a Purchased / Vended (On-premise) Solution, a Hosted Solution (including Cloud) or a Bolt on / in Add to an existing Application? (each category has a template and one will need to be created. If you are familiar with creating your own template you may do so to save time. If not, contact the ART lead (). Export the template to a Word document, fill it out, then send to the ART lead to be posted as a child page under the ART Schedule once a review date is scheduled. (ART lead currently Brenda Rockswold, firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Identify the LITS group responsible for the review. (You may not belong to LITS but you will need a LITS "coordination team" for the ART review. Your application has to be LITS managed or have an Integration point to LITS for the ART review to be scheduled).
- Once your template has been created, it will be added to the ART schedule with a date of "TBD". Complete Make sure to complete every question in the ART review template and provide as much detail as possible. If you are not sure, review some of the approved ART reviews to determine the level of depth required. An architecture diagram is the most important artifact of the template. Please provide accurate and up to date architecture diagrams.
Schedule your Review:
- Once your template is completeTo schedule a review, contact the Architecture Lead (currently Brenda Rockswold, email@example.com) on the Friday before (by COB) the week you would like to schedule your review.A confirmation of the date will be sent once the template has been verified for completeness. Your template will be reviewed and may be sent back for additional information.to check availability and to agree upon a date.
- Meetings are held every Thursday at the North Decatur Building, 5th floor in the Savannah conference room 505. The meeting starts at 1pm. You will not receive a meeting invitation. The project lead is expected to inform all project team members of the meeting date, venue and time.
- Templates must be complete by COB the Friday before the scheduled date of review. (example: If the Scheduled date is Thursday July 13, 2017, then templates are to be completed by close of business on Friday July 7th, 2017). The link is sent to the ART team members for review on by Monday.
- If the template is not complete, the ART lead has the option to reschedule the review until the template is revised and complete.
- If you need the vendor to join the meeting please save the template as a word document and send it make sure a copy of the form is sent to the vendor. Provide the vendor with the meeting time and share the teleconference dial in information.
- The ART review Review and Security Review are two separate but dependent processes. It is recommended that the to submit for a security review (contact Brad Sanford's team ) is initiated at the same time as the - firstname.lastname@example.org) along with the ART review.
ART Meeting information: Join by Phone: +14704406765 (Dial-in Number) Conference ID: 85399230
- If you have follow up action items, add the status to the template when completed.
- All outstanding items need to be addressed and/or resolved in order for the ART review to be closed.
|Content by Label|