|Page Tree Search|
- Emory Healthcare, Emory Architecture Team and the Emory Integration Team are beginning a project to improve the way incidental radiological findings are handled at Emory (read more...requires Emory authentication... )
- Emory begins Shibboleth design and implementation for single sign-on and federated authentication.
- ACTSI Biomedical Informatics Program completes initial project plan and starts technical overview and design work.
- PESC EdUnify Techincal Work Group begins meetings on January 15 (read more...requires Emory and EdUnify authentication and authorization... )
- Emory, AcademyOne, and SunGard Higher Education lead PESC EdUnify Task Force (see the press release and read more on the PESC site ...)
- Emory UTS Integration Group posts comprehensive documentation of the ESB/SOA deployments (read more...requires Emory authentication... )
- Emory, N2, SAINS, and OpenEAI collaborate on HL7 integrations for healthcare systems
- Working with the Center for Comprehensive Informatics (CCI) on the Atlanta Clinical & Translational Science (ACTSI) Institute Biomedical informatics Program (BIP) (read more...requires Emory authentication...)
- Implementing monitoring for web services and web applications with Zabbix (read more...requires Emory authentication...)
- PeopleSoft Web Service Collaboration is underway (read more...)
- Fiscal Year 2009 priorities completed, FY2010 priorities set (read more...)
- Emory/Sciquest purchase order and invoice integration is in production
- Emory ESB is in production - September 2009 (read more...)
- Emory Subversion is in production - August 2009 (read more about source code version control and software configuration managment...)