- To schedule a review, contact the Architecture Lead (currently Brenda Rockswold, email@example.com) to check availability and to agree upon a date.
- Meetings are held every Thursday at the North Decatur Building, 3rd floor in the Sweetwater conference room 305D, and also online using Zoom. The meeting time is from 1-2pET. The ART lead will forward the online meeting information to the project lead once a review date is set. The project lead is expected to inform all project team members of the meeting date, venue and time.
- Templates must be complete by COB the Friday before the scheduled date of review. (example: If the Scheduled date is Thursday July 13, 2017, then templates are to be completed by close of business on Friday July 7th, 2017). The link is sent to the ART team members for review by Monday.
- If the template is not complete, the ART lead has the option to reschedule the review until the template is revised and complete.
- If you need the vendor to join the meeting please make sure a copy of the form is sent to the vendor. Provide the vendor with the meeting time and share the teleconference dial in information.
The ART Review and Security Review are two separate but dependent processes. It is recommended to submit for a security review (contact Natalie Bykova's team - firstname.lastname@example.org) review AFTER the ART review if determined by ART that one is required. Reference the Security Review Required Documents guide before submitting a Security Review Intake form in Service Now. (email@example.com)
Post Review Follow up:
- If you have follow up action items, add the status of those items to the template when completed.
- All outstanding items need to be addressed and/or resolved in order for the ART review to be closed.