- To schedule a review, contact the Architecture Lead (currently Brenda Rockswold, email@example.com) to check availability and to agree upon a date.
- Meetings are held every Thursday at the North Decatur Building, 5th floor in the Savannah conference room 505. The meeting starts at 1pm. The project lead is expected to inform all project team members of the meeting date, venue and time.
- Templates must be complete by COB the Friday before the scheduled date of review. (example: If the Scheduled date is Thursday July 13, 2017, then templates are to be completed by close of business on Friday July 7th, 2017). The link is sent to the ART team members for review on by Monday.
- If the template is not complete, the ART lead has the option to reschedule the review until the template is revised and complete.
- If you need the vendor to join the meeting please make sure a copy of the form is sent to the vendor. Provide the vendor with the meeting time and share the teleconference dial in information.
- The ART review Review and Security Review are two separate but dependent processes. It is recommended to submit for a security review (contact Brad Sanford's team - firstname.lastname@example.org) along with the ART review.
ART Meeting information: Join by Phone: +14704406765 (Dial-in Number) Conference ID: 85399230