The step-by-step guide below will help you navigate through the ART review process. Please follow the process by completing every step.
Create the ART template:
- Is your change a Custom Application, Vended Solution, Hosted Solution (including Cloud) or Bolt on/in to an existing Application? (each category has a template and one will need to be created). If you are familiar with creating your own template you may do so to save time. If not, contact the ART lead (currently Brenda Rockswold, firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Identify the LITS group responsible for the review. (You may not belong to LITS but you will need a LITS "coordination team" for the ART review. Your application has to be LITS managed or have an Integration point to LITS for the ART review to be scheduled).
- Once your template has been created, it will be added to the ART schedule with a date of "TBD". Complete every question in the ART review template and provide as much detail as possible. If you are not sure, review some of the approved ART reviews to determine the level of depth required. An architecture diagram is the most important artifact of the template. Please provide accurate and up to date architecture diagrams.
- If you have follow up action items, add the status to the template when completed.
- All outstanding items need to be addressed and/or resolved in order for the ART review to be closed.
|Content by Label|